History of Plastic Industry
No other Industry has created such a sensational flutter in innovative product development within a short period of invention as polymers, commonly known as plastics. The actual use of polymers came in the wake of Second World War and it has made rapid strides in product development now peeking to more than 90,000 uses and applications in all conceivable fields.
Establishment of PMAR
A bend of young enterprising industrialists conceived of converting their trading in plastics very seriously when it import took independent India by surprise. In Rajasthan, it was only in 70s' when some entrepreneurs ventured into the field of plastics. Thus was born Plastic Manufacturers' Association Rajasthan in 1983. From 1983 to 2010 PMAR has traversed along span of more than two decades in Rajasthan's plastic scenario. During this period of the Association has been successful in its endeavor to be reckoned as one of the main forums of plastics in Rajasthan.
- 33 वा वार्षिक प्रतिवेदन 2017-18
- दिनांक 03-06-2018 को हुई 33 वी वार्षिक साधारण सभा की कार्यवाही का विवरण
- Published In The Gazette Of India, Part-II, Section-3, Sub-section (i) Ministry Of Environment, Forest And Climate Change
- Final Notification Imposing Ban Plastic Carry Bags By Rajasthan Govt. 2010.
- Notification Rule 1999.
- Salient Features Of Plastic Waste(Management And Handling) (Amendment) Rules,2011
- New Plastic Waste (Management And Handling) Rules,2011(Amended Upto 2.7.2011)
- Judgement Of Division Bench, Rajasthan High Court On 26.9.2011 In Favour Of Plastic Packaging Industries
- Objections Filed By Ministry Of Chemicals And Fertilizers,Govt.of India Against Draft Notification Dt.20.9.2011
- RSPCB Office Order Dt.15.2.12 Reg.empowerment Of Officers Of State Board
- RSPCB Office Order Dt.22.2.12 Reg.Bank Guaranttee From Industry For Compliance Of Pollution Control Laws
- Rajasthan Govt. Notification Dt.31.10.2011 Issued For Amendment In Previous Notification Dated 21.7.2010
- Office Order Dated 3rd January,2013 Issued By Member Secretary,RSPCB Regarding Categorization Of Industries
- Letter Dated 25.4.13 Addressed To Chief Minister About Outsourcing
- Order Dated 8th May 2013 National Green Tribunal Directing RSPCB To Ensure All Factories To Have Consent To Operate From RPCB
- NEW ELECTED EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBER FOR 2015-16
- LETTER TO DIRECTOR HORTICULTURE
- PMAR Objection Letter Against Draft Rules GSR 701 (E), Prohibition Of Use Of Polyethylene Terephthalate Or Plastic Containers For Primary Packaging Of Drug Formulations For Use In Certain Cases Rules, 2014