About Us / About Association
Association Office and SecretariatPMAR functions from its own office situated at “ASHIRWAD COMPLEX, 3-Central Spine, Vidhyadhar Nagar,Jaipur having a covered area of 960 sq.feet. The office has an administrative section and a meeting hall.
LibraryThe Association maintains a small library containing books and journals on technical subjects for use of its members.
AffiliationsApart from being an active member of several other Associations and Chambers, the PMAR is an active touch with other Plastic Associations. The PMAR is affiliated with the following organizations:
- The All India Plastic Manufacturers Association, Mumbai
- The All India Plastic Industries Association, Mumbai
- The All India Plastic Industries Association,Delhi
- The All India Federation of Plastic Industries,Delhi
- Plastindia Foundation, Mumbai
- Indian Plastics Federation, Kolkatta
- PHD Chambers & Commerce, Delhi
- Federation of Rajasthan Trade & Industry, Jaipur
PMAR functionsAmong the multi-faceted functions of the Association, the following salient ones may be mentioned:-
- To interact between the industry and various authorities in the areas of import and excise duties, commercial and direct taxes, availability of raw materials, import and export policy, framing of industrial policy and such other fields as may crop up in the pursuit of business and to send delegations and representations in this regard to the concerned authorities.
- To monitor the availability of raw materials produced indigenously and to send delegations and representations for bringing relief to the industry.
- To aid entrepreneurs to set up new units and expand existing ones.
- To collect, preserve and analyze vital statistics and data relating to plastic trade, commerce and industry including national and international trends of plastics industry.
- To disseminate information on advancement of plastic technology and innovations obtaining in India and abroad.
- To bring out Bi-monthly Magazine/ circulars containing latest developments in plastic industry, policy matters, news products and events etc and also to keep the members informed of all developments, changes, revisions, notifications, administrative orders etc issued by various government authorities on the aforesaid subjects or any other matter relating to plastic trade and industry.
- To hold, organize, sponsor or participate in seminars, workshops and conferences.
- To hold, organize, sponsor and participate in industrial exhibitions and trade fairs on plastics.
- To promote co-operation among persons, firms, companies, factories Associations or societies connected with the plastics trade and industry in India as producers, manufacturers, molders, fabricators, dealers and technicians with a view to adopting a common policy and collectively taking such steps as may be expedient to further safeguard the interests of plastics trade and industry.
- To enlist the services of experts and to advise members on various problems relating to customs, central excise, sales tax, labour laws and other government orders, notifications that may be referred by the members for the Association’s advice.
- To communicate with the chambers of commerce and other commercial, industrial and public bodies through out Rajasthan and India and to concert or promote measures for protection of plastics trade and industry and persons engaged therein.
- To do all other work in order to promote and encourage the healthy growth of plastics in the State. In the accomplishment of the above objectives, the Association functions through the Executive Committee and has a network of various sub-committees such as:
- Event Committee
- Exhibition Committee
- Development Committee
- Sub-Contract Exchange Committee
- Publication and Information Circulation Committee
- Web site Committee
- Environment/Pollution Committee
- Govt. liasoning Committee
- Infrastructure Development Committee
Secretariat OfficePMAR has its own secretariat office to seat the secretariat staff. The secretariat is fully equipped with necessary office equipments furniture, communication system etc.
The PMAR is having its own space of 960 Sq.feet at prime commercial location of Central Spine,Vidhyadhar Nagar,Jaipur. Presently following staff is employed at the PMAR office secretariat for day to day working to the PMAR.